Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How should I go about it with VDJ4 coming!?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want to buy a Hercules console (I don't need the extra functions in MK2, so planning on getting the original). My understanding is that it comes with a VDJ 3 version specially made for it. I would like to have it working with VDJ4. I've gotten the impression that pro users will get the update to VDJ4 for free.

1. Is this special version that comes with the console considred "pro"? In other words, will I be able to upgrade to v4 for free/discounted cost?

2. If not, will VDJ4 be bundled with the console in the future? And if so, how long will I have to wait to get my hands on such a bundle?

I just don't want to buy a console now with VDJ 3, to find out I need to buy VDJ 4 seperately. If that is the case, I'd rather wait a short time (won't wait too long!) to get v4 once it's included...if that's in the plans.

Thanks!

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 10:00 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 10:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
V4 will never be bundled with the console (as far as I know about bundle policy).

If you buy the Hercules DJ Control MP3, you will get Version 3.4 and you can get a discount price to buy Virtual DJ Pro.

The version bundled with the console is a "Home Edition".

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 10:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)