Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: skins???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

how many posts would i have to do in order to get new skins for my v dj its looking a big plain think i need to spice it up a bit lol ...lil help much appretiated

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 11:32 am
i think for having a new skin you have to be a pro user

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 11:46 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Some skins can be downloaded by anybody, others are only for Professional Edition Users.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 12:35 pm
You do not get more access to skins as you post more. No matter how much you post, your level will not increase unless you purchase the software or buy hardware that comes bundled with the Home Edition. Next level after a "No License User" is "Home Edition User" and next is "Professional Edition User". When you are at "Professional Edition User", you will have access to all the skins available, but you can create your own skins at any level. As far as I know, levels after "Professional Edition User" do not get more access to exclusive skins.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:43 pm
I can second that about getting skins written..........I purchased the pro version of the software and have posted about a half dozen reguests for the programming gurus to contact me about doing a custom skin and also anyone interested in writing some plug-ins, I EVEN OFFERED TO PAY FOR THEIR TIME and I have not gotten a single response, even from the Dj who wanted to offer this as a service!

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 3:41 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
WE ARE ALL WATING FOR upcoming release OF VDJ 4.0

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 4:41 am
Any one know why I am unable to download Vmix 4 (1024x768) 4.x it says

"Sorry your level is not high enough to download this add-on."

I am a pro user purchased and support this product

Thanks

Curious

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 5:21 am
It is because Vmix 4 is for Version 4.0 only! :-)

I guess beta users have had access to the SDK for Version 4.0.

I could make skins, but I need to learn how Version 4.0 is different and how much more control I have now. I will try to make a new skin for Version 4.0 soon after being released just to practice. I need the SDK as well.

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 5:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)