Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon introduces Hard disk Player

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

While waiting on VDJ4, you could look here. To see the introduction of Denons first Hardisk player.
Ewout

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 8:21 pm
Yeah

It had to happen - Plenty from other manufacturers to follow I reckon.

A

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 8:25 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Numark is releasing the same kind of thing: iCDX.

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 11:54 pm
The new Denon thing is not a cd deck... its more like a rackmount controller, like Dac almost...

or the Numark D2 director....

And Numark good more goodies comming real soon too ;)

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 12:02 am
Even more goodies from numark? So they introduce a lot different gear last year. Hope that some of the introduced players become available. I like the Denon players, used a DN-F2500 double player for years. But I think I like the iCdx better than the new Denon controller. Especially while the Denon could not play cds (directly).
I think trying those different gear (d2, iCdx, HD2500, Cortex)is the only way to know what fits you best.
Ewout

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 12:32 am
definitively a matter of taste and prefferences..

I simply hate rackmounts, its just not "me" ... feels wrong, and I cant get the swing of things with them.

So its iCDX, CDJs or other decks, with mixer in middle for me... the classical "club-dj" setup.

Others love the rackmount way, working with rackmount controllers... Like Dac, and the new Denon model.. (and yes... Numark aint sleeping, so they will come with something too... real soon)

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 12:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)