Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ability to add plug ins to the output masters

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Specifically: hall effects (similar to a Yamaha SPX-90 -used to 'fill' a room) and a GOOD (upto 32 band) EQ anayliser. These must be able to save their settings.

This 'output rack' would be a good home for the comp / limiter.

Should be able to assign plug ins to each output channel individually, allowing for internal crossover networks and zone music control. these plugins should link to their stereo

e.g. ch 1 & 2 - Main Output (stereo linked output -full range) assigned to: HERCULES
ch 3 - Subwoofer output (mono - x-over) assigned to: SB#1
ch 4 - Patio output (mono - Polarity Reverse Effect) assigned to: SB#2
ch 5 - Bathrooms (mono - Hall Fill Effect) assigned to: SB#3
ch 6 & 7 - DJ Booth Monitor (stereo linked output -full range) assigned to: assigned to: SB#4
ch 8 & 9 - DJ Booth Headphones (stereo linked output -full range) assigned to: HERCULES

-not really thought through, but you get the idea... just advancements on the advanced sound card options i guess...

PS: Great work so far. I am really impressed. Thanx...

Posted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 5:06 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Already in developement, if I know right. Wait for less than a week, it may already be in version 4.0.

Posted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 2:16 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
DJ troy, do a search and then bump the existing topic and add any additions you have to make on the new featurs suggested therein. most of the things you talk about have been asked for allready

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:55 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I promise to search before posting in this from. I just got on a roll.

TP

..and I wil not even bring up ...untill after I have had a good look at ver 4.0.

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 6:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)