Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Music vids on ebay

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

Just curious, has anyone purchased any music vids from ebay? I notice there is quite a few characters out there selling a collection of vids at a fairly cheap rate. Some of them have to be illegal yeah?

Very tempting lol.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 3:29 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
don't waste your time most are taped of tv and low quality.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 3:45 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
they are low quality i just bought 1 better off buying originals i should have known better for the price

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 8:41 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Bought a 70's disco classics DVD a couple years back on eBay real cheap.
Real Cheap is the key word.
Video was about what I exepected assuming all masters from the seventies would be on video tape, but the sound quality was awful. Unusable for professional use.

I later bought the 70's Disco Classics DVD from Promo Only which is MUCH better quality, more complete, and professionally remastered... and still not real expensive at about $30.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 4:53 pm
yes , promo only promo videos are remastered really good on audio but the image on some videos look a little bit ugly with too much noise, i got the same videos but on etv network and they look much better , the only problem is that volume is too low, but excellent quality.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 6:31 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Who is ETV, you don't mean the non profit educational channel on tv? do you?

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 1:18 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Oh well... I ended up buying a collection. We'll see how the quality is when I receive them. I read the sellers reviews which was all positive which gives a good outlook.

$120 for 1200 videos! If quality is crap oh well...

List of vids I've bought listed here... http://www.the5o5.com/

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 3:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)