Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How do you delete cda files from VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
1st of all...WUZ UP EVERYONE. I miss you all. I have been REAL busy with life stuff and have not had time to interact as I would like. Hope all is well with everyone.

2nd. To all new VDJ'ers...WELCOME...You have a GREAT product on your hands and great people on the forums that are more than willing to go that extra mile to help you with whatever help can be provided.

Now to MY question... How do you delete cda files from VDJ?

See...this is what happened. I tried to get some music files off some of my mix cd's onto the cpu. Long story short is that I did it wrong and now I have music files that can't play and I can't seem to delete them from VDJ.

when I right click on the file, it says Listen, Convert to WAV/MP3, edit comment, edit bpm, file info, add to search DB, remove from search DB, analyse. NO DELETE and I can't seem to remove from search DB or convert to WAV/MP3.

When I click on file info I get "CDA file, file path F\Go Go folder\CCB-My dog.cda, Track Number 9 (44mn 44s from begining)

I have since gone back and ripped the music correctly but how do I get rid of the oopses?

Please help a hard working dedicated DJ out.

Love Peace and THE MOST CRANKING MUSIC AVAILABLE...
DJ CITY

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 5:13 pm
rightclick delete disc partiiton also c or d and scan files new without cda tracks.or you can manually delete the files from database >rightclick click remove from database.

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 11:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)