Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Number of effects

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It would be great to have more than 3 effects at a same time on a screen. Loading another is like pausing the game ...

Clax

Posted Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 8:46 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
agreed 6 on each deck would be great

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 12:49 am
Has been requested for some time now, I hope to see it in the next release!

GnoedeL

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 12:56 am

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 4:00 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i would love that.

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 5:53 am
i'd also love to see a skinable FX pannel instead of the way it is now, to me it just looks like a toy and if it was redefinable by a skin it would look 1000% more profesional.

this may not be possable because of the varence between the effects however a new design would greatly be appreciated

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 12:44 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I really do not need more than 3 effects.

It will increase the power needs of the computer,
It may produce bad songs due to the mix of the effects...

But we really need a fastest way to load and change effects in slots.

That's my point of view ;)

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 2:27 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're right kaleo; I don't think that anybody can use more than 3 effects at the same time but actually it would be interesting to change faster from one pannel of effects to another one.

Clax

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 6:03 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
no, i rarely use more than 2 fx simultaneously, don't need 3 in use same time either, let alone 6. i meant it would be great to have quicker access to 6 also, all in one spot instead of going back and forth. as it is now, i rotate between 3 fx -not at the same time-- but usually not more than the 3 cause i'm lazy and it's a pain to and have to replace the fx the way it is setup -- having to open up the fx folder, click the effect, then click 'open' -- now to change up. very doable but not as efficient as it could be on the fly. It' like searching the web when finding info, etc, you want to get through to what you need in as few click thrus as possible. If i had access to more fx in one spot, i'd definitely use a wider variety of the coolin fx ya-all produced to mix it up, that would be way cool.

Posted Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 7:59 pm
i also never use more than 2 FX simutaionesly, however there are some key effects that ever need to be built in or the FX pannel extended. some of the features i'd like to see hardcoded would be TK Filters (Like in Traktor) & Reverse Play.

if these were to be implemented (hardcoded) i fell that there would be no need to expand the FX pannel however as it is i always want atleast another 3 spots. one easy way to solve this without changing the current design would be to creat an FX2 pannel and mirror the original one but labeling the effects 4 5 6 etx...

Posted Wed 09 Jun 04 @ 1:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)