Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: INTERESTED IN BECOME VDJ DEALER FOR CENTRAL AMERICA

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was wandering what can I do, or to whom I can talk to see if Atomix prod. is intereted in having a exclusive distributor for the Centralamerica Area, I own the biggest club in Guatemala city called IRRADIAH and I can make huge presentations for VDJ, we can invite DJ's from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica to attend.

Can someone please gide me to the right person or maybe one of the develope team members can e-mail me if intereted luispliang@intelnett.com.

Oh I forgot to mention, my partner is the owner of the biggest Radio Corporation in Guatemala ( about 13 radio stations ) having the number 1 hip hop radio station in the country.

As you can see, I think we have all the tools to promote and make VDJ a huge succes in here.

Hope to hear from anyone soon !!!!!!

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 2:31 am

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 9:56 am
It's a good idea to have a distributor in central america, since it's very hard to get all atomix products, I'm from Mexico from Quintana Roo State (Cancun, Chetumal, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel etc), cause I travel all around here and I have talk to many friends about this software but they don't have any idea about how the program works, but if you get the autorization for beeing the reseller in Guatemala just tell me cause you will have many customers from this area, you're very close!!. Saludos y espero que pronto te resuelvan este asunto.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 5:48 pm
Muchas gracias manquindvj, I really hope I can resolve this matter with atomix prod. Cancun !!!!!!........sin city for latin america....jajajajajaja...the place to party yet...........as soon as I get an answer from the staff I will let you know..........
Saludos y espero estar pronto en Cancun por negocios y por PLACER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...JAJAJAJAJA

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 7:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)