Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Radio Questions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok let me start by sayin that I wasnt able to find this in the forum already so please excuse me. I was wondering if any of u cud give me info on the radio here. As in what rules? How to start? How it works since I wud like to get on? etc. Any info would be great. thx

Dj Naamnaam (Bringing You the Best of the Best Music!)

Posted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 3:09 am
First of all you have to be a Professional Edition User, then you will have the acess to view the Radio Forum. Then you must apply for the Radio through the Radio Team. It will be up to them to decide based on a test...

MS

Posted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 3:30 am
what type of test? I mean what do I have to do just do my thing or scratch and then do other stuff?

DJ Naamnaam

Posted Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 4:13 am
Just do what you do. No scratching is required...

MS

Posted Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 4:24 am
djxeroHome userMember since 2005
I think it sucks that you have to have the pro version to be able to play on the radio. What should it matter?

I use the home edition and I'll be happy to rip up the air waves for you guys. I think that rule blows and it should be terminated.

How about we base the radio play based on skill instead?

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 7:23 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The radio is a bonus pro versions users can have, it's not "included in your license"

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 9:53 am
djxeroHome userMember since 2005
Sucks!!!

Fix it guys. Make it so we can all spin in there. Nothing like sharing a good mix with the boys.

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 11:36 am
djxero,
please be polite. The VDJ team has restricted broadcasting on the radio for full version users only. You may not like this, but see it like this: If you buy a small car (cheap), you can't drive 250 km/h, you will need a sports car for that.
You got a free software package (like a demo) inluded with your Hercules console, which is not a sports car...
Ewout

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 2:54 pm
@djxero

Spend a few more $$ and get the pro version so we can hear “rip up the air waves….”

OO

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 8:57 pm
numark0Home userMember since 2006
how do can i bacome a member

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 9:06 pm

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 9:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)