Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Interactive Virtual DJ Radio

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello,
i have a pair of suggestions for VDJ Radio...
It would be great if when listening the radio live sessions, the title of the song would be also displayed...is a good guide for us to get the best music played arround the world, but when listening the song is more easily to know more music you like.
The other suggestion is...a message system to send the DJ on the radio in order to talk with him. Not a chat but like a messenger so that people listening can ask questions or just say it's one and that Radio Dj can answer...perhaps. It would be like radio formula standard...
Hope you like it.

Posted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 2:53 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
both of your ideas already exist but you cant see them.

for the titles of the songs broadcasted on the radio, if you use Winamp to listen to the radio you will see the titles displayed.

for the moment we are testing the display of the titles (a bit like a beta test) but only the djs from the radio can see the titles.
I'll see with the Radio webmaster when this feature will be available for all.

for the second idea, a kind of messenger to talk to the dj, we have an internal chat that is only used by the djs and the VDJ teamers.
At one time we were thinking about having another chat where anybody could get in to talk with the dj.
I'll see with the other teamers if this is a reliable idea.

thanks anyway for your input on the radio.

Jérémie (JeremK)
VDJ Radio Team

Posted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 1:30 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
that would be cool . got my vote

Posted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 2:59 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
that would be cool . got my vote

Posted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 2:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)