Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HAPPY 2006

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
All my best wishes for you all, hoping that the next months of this new year will brings you all the things you want...

Kheyo ^ - ^

Posted Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 4:15 pm
happy new year ;)

Posted Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 11:24 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
happy new year...uhhh forums :) to all that have helped me and to all that i've helped or got to know....may the year be filled with blessings. happy new year. and to every other person..happy new year to you too :)

Posted Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 6:50 am
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Fellow VDJ's: Happy New Years... can't wait to see what the dev. team has in-store for us this year!

Dev. Team: On behalf of my wife and kids I'd like to thank you. Thank you for all the extra Christmas gifts your product has helped me provide them this year. Happy New Years!!!

Posted Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 7:06 am
Yo
All the best to you guys as well ,had a awesome New Years eve gig ,played next to the Vaal river in South africa that is,with the pool on the other side lots of skinny dipping,and lots of drunken people went on until the early hours of the morning..if the rest of the the years goes as well ,it will be fantastic 2006

Cheers Graham musicmatch

Posted Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 8:22 pm
check this i took off from my home for the past year (FOB Wilson) in a chinook helicopter at exactlly midnight. everyone was screaming happy new year... no one could hear
-gauge

Posted Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 8:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)