Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: two part question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

First question when you have vdj set for automatic mixing tell how do I slow the cross fader down, so it will not mix so hard and fast I want it nice and slow thanks for the help

Second question on general and fame setting tab where I can find info on each box to tell me what it’s for and I look in the user guide and I did not see it unless I miss the thing

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 11:56 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For the first question, I believe you just have to move the fader ( the fame settings)
For the second part I just make the sure the "MAx Load" is set to always and "Reactivity" to medium.
I am sure the more experienced user can give better info.

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 1:27 pm
You can set fade lenght in FAME settings...

All general and FAME settings are explained at page 42-43 in the user manual with your install :)

Look in VirtualDJ folder for "Virtual DJ - User guide.pdf"

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 1:28 pm
That’s what I though so on some song no matter where you have your fade length set on some songs it will all was mix it fast because I have my setting on 10.0 and some songs switch so fast just making sure I have it right thanks for the help

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 3:19 pm
last question i got it to work some what all i need is when it mix automaatic is to start half way stop for a few seconds and finsh the mix but now when it mix the beats are out of touch i no i need to set something so it will match

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 4:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)