Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Logo chang

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I find it a great to have the option back to see the logo like version before, just to make mark and its gone. But also tho have the option to put a own logo in it and place it where ever i won't.

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 7:28 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
do you mean the logo in the video window?

if you want to re-activate the logo all you need to do is change a value in the registry

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 11:59 am
its not a bad idea...

have the option to switch on and off the virtual dj logo during a gig....
because I'm fine with telling the crowd and promoting VDJ, its just that I dont want it there all the time...

an option for your own logo, is a good idea too...... would go well with some nigthclubs etc that would like to see their logo ;) and this should also be on/off possibility

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 6:50 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
score! yup thats a good idea, but hjold on, this is what the team said about why there was an un-removable logo in the corner, they were going to let you put in yourown logo but only sofar let you use the VDJ one. that they had had this idea but not quite finnished it off, put it in permenantly but not quite got round to letting you take it off. a few updates later and nothings changed so im left thinking that mabey they have no intention of doing this whatsoever.............

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 3:13 am
hehe... dont be paranoid Dj Xeo ;) lol

I'm sure Dev Team will look into this possibility for the pro version :)

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 12:30 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just a shame there's not an option to add my own logo. Or even Random logo's. Could have different little pictures for the theme of the party - Birthday's, Weddings, Halloween, Xmas etc...

Posted Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 2:04 am
true ;) i like the idea better and better

Posted Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 2:37 pm
lol adding a little button in the settings menu to toggle a regesty vale has to be one of the most simple fixes to a program ever, if they didnt do it it cant be through lack of time, its because they have chosen not to do what they said they would, there was massive concensus on the hatred of this mandatory logo and they imidiately issued a temporary fix for that version to rectify their mistake but stil to this day have not made it easy to do in the normal options section of the program. lol i just noticed 'matey boy' up the top there is wearing the same headphones im wearing rite now, numark hf125s lol. came free with my decks. would have thought a pro dj like mr slick would have a better pair of cans than that lol. what are they advocating with that picture of snazzy clothes and a bit of hair gel but a pair of naff plasticy giveaway headphones. VDJ should not be so superficial :) lol.

but then we know it is or there wouldnt be such a naff picture at the top of evey page anyway would there.

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 2:36 am
maybe we should put that green hippopotamus teddy you have on top of your PC screen, on top of webpage ;)

Give him some cool sunglasses and a Technics headset ;) might look cool....hehe :)

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 5:41 pm
thats a cartman spraypainted green lol, think kenny is there too if u look. wish i could afford some nice cans like that lol, would be a good place to keep them and look cool too!

Posted Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 2:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)