Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MIC

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj doubHome userMember since 2005
I want to record my voice while recording my music.
How do i do this?

Posted Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 1:55 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 12:01 am
I HAVE BOTH ATOMIX & VIRTUALD DJ.

Posted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:23 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 7:09 am
I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER , IT CAME FROM THE PAWN SHOP IT HAS VIRTUALD DJ ON IT .
I PAYED FOR ATOMIX MP3 ****************.
SO CAN HELP ME ARE WHAT?

Posted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 9:08 pm
Please understand that VirtualDJ or AtomixMP3 can not be bought from a PAWN SHOP....

The software have a personal licence, and even if you bought a used pc with software on it, its not yours...

The serial number you give is not a valid serial number too...

Now, you can record mic in our full version of Virtual DJ.

If you like our software, you are welcome to buy your personal licence, and get the full pro software:)

Posted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 9:35 pm
THAT IS A VALID # FOR MY ATOMIX SOFTWARE, I HAVE USED IT OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN WHEN I HAVE CRASHED MY COMPUTER.

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 5:43 am
dj doub....please let me try to explain the problem to you. When the previous owner of the computer sold it to the pawn shop he did not sell his VDJ or his Atomix licence to them. These licenses are NON-TRANSFERABLE and therefore remain the property of the original owner. Its not like you have stolen them or anything like that but these 2 programs belong to the original user and he should have removed them before he sold the computer. If your computer is powerful enough to handle VDJ I suggest buying it and replacing the one on your computer with the new one. You also say you have used it over and over again...have you ever had to reformat your computer and re-install Atomix and VDJ?

Both these programs are awesome, and if you want to really enjoy all the benefits that go along with them...buy them and get your own permanent licence

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 7:55 am
AGAIN, I WENT TO THE WEB SITE OF ATMIX MP3 AND PAYED FOR THE SOFTWARE MYSELF WHEN I HAD MY OLD COMPUTER.
VIRTUAL DJ I DIDN'T.
I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER THAT ALREADY HAVE THE VIRTUAL DJ .
I RATHER USE THE SOFTWARE I PAYED FOR ATOMIX BECAUSE I KNOW IT BETTER . AGAIN I PAYED FOR THE SOFTWARE ******* (ATOMIX MP3) PLEASE GET IT RIGHT.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR SERIAL IN THE FORUM!! NEVER EVER!
The serial that you provided for AtmoixMp3 seems valid, and please enter that into your profile :
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Dj in norway

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 9:02 am
By the way, it does seem you have payed for AtomixMP3...
And that version is therefor legaly yours....

The VirtualDJ version that came with the used PC is of course not yours, and if it doesnt work, its probably even a cracked version.

Please note that recording the MIC is only avalable in the full version of VirtualDJ, and not AtomixMP3 I think....

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 11:46 am
Well, looks like that is all fixed up now. Thanks dj in norway. You answered a question i was going to ask.
" ....recording the MIC is only avalable in the full version of VirtualDJ, and not AtomixMP3 I think...."

Posted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 1:55 pm
CAN YOU FIND OUT PLEASE

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 4:24 am
CAN YOU FIND OUT IF ATOMIX CAN RECORD YOUR VOICE AS WELL?

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 7:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)