Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: delivery time

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi all
as i cant seem to get any reply from the support team i was just wondering if any one else had any trouble with their tcv orders. its been one month since i orderd 2 TCV and have still not recived them
i have posted 4 messages for the support team and had no reply from them! what sort of sevice is this they have taken my money and i still dont have my order
i buy the tcv to try out the demo software and if is good then i will buy the full software but it seems to me they dont care for there customers once they have your money.....

Posted Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 4:35 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
bobsie,

They usually send the TCVs in a week and the rest is the post office time. Sometimes for other reasons, they take longer time. I only notice one or two cases that the TCVs take more than 4 weeks in arrive. I'm in Mexico, I receive them in 2 and a half weeks. A friend in Spain, recieve it in the same time. Another one have to wait 5 weeks to get his TCVs.

It's not right I know, is to much time since you're in the UK. I hope you get soon your TCVs. By the way with what soundcard you plan to work?

Posted Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 4:53 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I definately think the service could improve in this area, and I think they will do all they can, because it is an issue of demand exceeds avaliability.

Posted Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 5:07 pm
well its been 5 weeks now and still no tcv this is not the way to do buisiness.
it also took 2 weeks to get a reply from the support team saying its been posted. i also asked for a tracking number so i can trace the parcel myself but no help from the team. well its not a good start to what i hoped was going to be a good relationship........

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 11:14 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you have a license to use VDJ?.., Personally I don't think that TCV's should be sold to non license users, or just sell them one, because It's quite obvious that there's loads of cracked version users buying TCV's, who in my opinion don't have the right too.

Having said that, You've ordered and paid for a product that you should of had by now.., but that's due to a "let luster" piracy policy.

If you do have a license I apologise, but you can enter it into your profile?, no?..ok then enjoy the crack.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 12:18 pm
as it happens i was usein the demo and did not know that you could only use one tcv with it. but if it was as good as every one says then i was going to buy the full version. but now the demo has run out because its been 5 weeks since i placed my order. and i have no way of testing it out. and as you said they have taken my money so i want my goods this is only fair. but it seems to me that this is a company that has no respect for their paying customers.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 12:51 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Discobobsie,

I know you want to probe VDJ with TCVs, VDJ Team may improbe the delivery time to us. In the mean time, you could search and read in the forum. Many of us use TCVs and we're very HAPPY because it works dam good. The first thing is Buy VDJ. The second; buy an ASIO 2.0 Soundcard compatible with VDJ (2 Line Inputs and 2 Outputs minimum). the third; buy TCVs.

The best investment you could is buy VirtualDJ FULL version. Sorry for the delay, but with a Internet purchase you could have your VDJ Full downloaded and running in minutes.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 7:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)