Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maya 44 USB help!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have purchased the maya 44 usb and installed it but i dont get any sound out into the mixer. Can someone please help me w this. I have installed and yet I dont get the ASIO-USB Control Panel whats so ever. Help please!

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 2:44 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Install the latest 2.5.5 drivers (2.5.3 are ok too) and always use the card at the usb port first installed, this is important.
The asio control panel is available only from within virtual dj (or other asio apps).
Setup the card to work in asio mode (low latency, or advanced setup) adjust its mixer if needed.
Note that when use the card in asio, the wdm part of it is disabled (temporary) from the driver. So you cant use virtualdj (asio) and winamp (wdm) at the same time.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 3:20 pm
I have installed the latest drivers and I'm not sure where is it that I get the ASIO control panel? Maybe I'm not understanding this but, do I need to use winamp along with VDJ at the same time when using the Maya 44 USB?

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 3:43 pm
VDJ > Config > Sound Cards > Low latency Timecoded Vinyls > (select your ASIO soundcard) press Config Timecode ... > ASIO Config (upper left corner).

If you selected your Maya 44 as sound card the Maya 44 control panel should appear. Hope it clear things.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 4:09 pm
Thanks for everyones help as always. I just had to find the config towards the mixer. When playing off a mixer, I have to use the config of 2 sound cards playing into the mixer as it shows in the picture. When I'm playing at home with an amp, I can then use the 2 sound cards to the speaker/headphones. This was throwing me off because I was so use to using only the config of 2 sound cards to speaker/headphones. Hope this helps out anyone out there who may have the same issue. Oh and for the headphones when using the mixer, you have to use the mixer headphones jack to hear your blends before outputing them.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 5:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)