Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: THE NEW Hercules DJconsole MK2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

any photos on this or when it's comeing out ?

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 5:37 pm
i googled half a day and found nothing. Just offers to buy but with no pictures. The price was almost the same as for the first version

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 6:03 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Here is the picture: http://sam2k4.free.fr/djconsole/DjConsoleMK2.jpg

The price is only a few euros more than the last one, and the changes look minimal.

The release date has not been publically revealed yet, but we know it's soon, like some weeks or 2 months max.

Bagpuss.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 7:58 pm
DJ RazPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ya...
They seem to have only added another knob and make the job wheels bigger.
But maybe they fixed the lag issues too.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 9:04 pm
True Raz, for a hercules DJC owner to want to buy this one as well we'll need a few more changes than what we can see on the picture..

I think it's almost certain that the soundcard has more inputs/outputs and can now support TCV/CD..

Also the play button would need to be fixed, and maybe built a bit more stronger.., if only, if only..

I think we wont see all the desired changes in this update, I may be wrong but to me it's not looking too good as of now.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 9:25 pm
With an individual flying in from France to attend the Computer DJ Summit I'll ask him personally all your questions.

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 12:47 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cheers, If it has TVC compatability, more accurate jogs and better quality play buttons, and the price was similar (or maybe even a form of trade in your old for new console to recycle parts) i'd be seriously interested...

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 12:59 am
I'll not buy this why are they makeing the samething they should just tell us to mail in the ones we got and they will put a new jogwheel in there,this should be a rack mount/lcd display and put all the sampler buttons on there,my god! we got a bed room one already can we please get the pro one.

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 1:43 am
take a look at the pcdj new consoler they said it will support all dj software

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 2:03 am
nevesisPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the cross fader is still in the same position.. blah!!

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 5:18 am
i really hope thats not what they are releasing. The pic dosent really look legit to me, looks just a like someone took the original and made a few aperance mods to it.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 3:08 am
Your not the only one who thinks that Raz..

It could well be a decoy :), lool.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 3:17 am
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe they have put a motorized jog wheel..but i wanted other changes, like separated loop buttons from effects :(

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 12:38 pm
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think it's a fake picture. Zoom it and look the logo "Dj Console MK2". It seems a text applied with photoshop in a second moment :D. Another thing: Look both sides of the attachment of the cord for transport the console. One missing :-S

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 12:46 pm
I can say that the Dev team know all the details about the new HDJC MK2, and they wont reveal a thing, until it's release..

The picture could be a fake, but on the other hand is it?.., look at the price, it is between 10-15 Euros more expensive than the original!, can we expect something so much different and more improved?.., consider that it's called MK2, now MK2's are generally the same product with a few modifications..

And that is what this unit is, that's all it can be.., but the release is soon, and it will work in VDJ like the first version..

But the secret is kept so one day the new release can be anounced, the products page will be updated, and the console will be avaliable to buy, then all this hype will lead to alot of impulse purchases, despite the fact that this console is much the same as it's original counterpart..

But they will print a list of improvements, we know that the soundcard will be better (more in/outputs), and if the pic is real a few minor physical changes, and hopefully a fixed play button..

For these reasons it could be worth buying this, even for existing owners of the HDJC.., but I think that will be a close 50 50 decison from what I know..

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 1:34 pm
i think they should make this like the PCDJ one,let the djs tell them what to put in there let's hope this picture is a fake and if the Dev team know all the details about the new HDJC MK2 they should have put out a post asking djs what new should be in the HDJC MK2,that's what pcdj did ask what new they wanterd in the new dc3.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 5:48 pm
The problem is that VDJ doesn't pull the strings of Hercules, and vdj MAY not be included in the box this time, their is a chance it will be mixmeister.., I guess Hercules recieved and read all the critics of their console, but they are just out to make money imo.., I don't think they are like the VDJ team in that way that they listen and act on that..

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:08 pm
i think so to just money that's what it's all about

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:39 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
MixMeister included with DJ Console?
Personally, I don't really see how the console would be very useful in MixMeister anyway. What would you use the jogs for? second channel? I really don't think that anyone purchasing the DJ Console would have much interest in MixMeister. A console is for a hands-on app like Virtual DJ, PCDJ, Traktor, etc. MixMeister is for the hands-off DJ.
There is definitely a market for a program like MixMeister, but I doubt it intersects much with the market for HDJC.

Posted Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 9:42 pm
you said it just right men! i think the pcdj one will do very well $500.00 i don't know,but the Hercules DJconsole MK2 if is what i saw in the photo they better don't come out with this,may it R.I.P like i said we got the bed room one now give us the pro one.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 4:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)