Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Beats Looping > 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello.
In all AtomixMP3 versions... max looping is 8 beats, but i think all people who work with this, need more that eight.

Looping: 1/4 ; 1/2; 1; 2; 4 and 8 ;)
Need more....like 16, 32 or 64 beats looping.

I'm waiting for an answer.
Best Regards,
G.

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 6:21 pm

Posted Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 11:57 pm
Yes i have that plugin...but, in real time the looping correction is not exactly on 16 beats ore more...

I need to put in next version some buttons like 16 or 32 :)

Thanks and best regards,
Geo

Posted Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 8:47 am
well........i do not understand what you are saying now...are you saying this effect does not work?...its a simple effect to load...you just can't use the beat buttons with it.

Posted Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 3:04 am
yes... working... but, in real time looping, i need to loop 16 beats or more... like in virtual dj.

Just a simple click... to 16 or 32 or 64 beats button. :)

Do u understand me?

Thanks and Best regards,
Geo

Posted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 11:25 pm
well....you are a full version user....go to the effects page and download the 32 beats and the 64 beat effects...then install the one you want into an effects button...do you know how to change the effects around?...a hint to everyone...the best most simple skin to use with atomix is i think the bassikk combo....i use the blue one...its simple and straight forward and instead of having to learn how to use the skin you can be up and doing just fine in like 2 minutes...its also really straight forward in adding effects and such....i hope this helps

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 1:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)