Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: new effects

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wbrimmHome userMember since 2003
where can i get some new effects. the standard 3 are great, but some new ones would be cool. are they just wave files or is there something special with them?

Posted Tue 05 Oct 04 @ 9:39 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
just click the add-ons button above and download as many effects as you want. Place them within the effects folder that is contained within your atomixmp3 folder.

Posted Tue 05 Oct 04 @ 10:20 pm
wbrimmHome userMember since 2003
you said to download it....well the problem im having is none of the effect there say to download. they all have a line through them. what am i doing wrong?

Posted Tue 05 Oct 04 @ 10:59 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You must be logged in in order to download them.

Posted Wed 06 Oct 04 @ 7:46 pm
i am log in and cannot download the effects...
how to make that????

Posted Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 8:02 am
well un4given...the effects are for full version users...other than the free3given that comes with the program you are out of luck getting them until you buy the program

Posted Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 9:40 am
hi is here anyone from poland??? well now im learning to be a dj and i'd like to now what programs are good for young dj?? please write me a title of program and from what site i can take it??

Posted Mon 13 Dec 04 @ 2:01 pm
I have the full version, but it says i can't get them because I need the full version :S can anyone help?

Posted Mon 13 Dec 04 @ 2:51 pm
hey there dj_pietro and mickball...
dj_pietro...this program rocks....if you have a pwerfull enough computer get virtual dj...also made by the team that made atomix.....if not......get this program....both are good programs

mickball....its like it says.........effects are for full version users...buy the program get the effects

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 6:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)