Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: fix history (my birthday wish)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

so, it was my birthday this week. i blew out the candles and made this wish:

i love the fact that you can save the history (tracklist) of your mix, but there are some rather annoying things about it.

1) it is upside down. last track on the top, and first on the bottom. this does not make sense! would it be too tricky to reverse this text file before you output it.

2) it would be nice if the time worked from an offset of 0:00 when you started the program. sure i can do the math and subtract the times, but it would be nice if it was done for me.

now, i can write a script to do 1 & 2, but...

3) the minimum time of listening to a track is too short. i can't figure out the logic of it, but often i choose a track, give it a listen and then decide not to mix it in. it would be great if we could choose the amount of time before atomix includes something in the history. i think the current default is 30 seconds or something. it would be great to choose between 30, 60, 90, and 120 seconds.

that is all, other than that I'm pretty happy... it was a good birthday. :)

Posted Wed 11 Feb 04 @ 9:19 pm
Amen to this wish list.

I second everything and add that the instructions for using the History option are not found in the online manual. I have searched several times.

PS Have any of the wish list, come true.............yet????
DJMack

Posted Wed 07 Apr 04 @ 6:38 pm

hey hey, my birthday came and went. now it is xmas. so i make an another wish to the list.

would love to see the ability to scroll in both directions through the song. at the moment, you can fast forward, and then rewind a small bit, but not very much. so frustrating when you overshoot the cue point.

i know vdj does this, but i don't need the bells and whistles of vdj. i actually prefer atomix.

ho ho ho!

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 5:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)