Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Send/Return & Fader Start for Pioneer DJM - XXX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

I haven't posted for a while becuase I got a new pioneer mixer. Which got me thinking. Could a version of Atomix (most likley the external or professinal versions) be compatible with the Send/Return & fader start outputs from mixers?

I don't even know if it's possible and I don't fully understand the send/return feature of my mixer yet but I was hoping someone would. Does the send/return allow you to control much? I can't make much sense from my manual...

The fader start function would come in handy to some pioneer users.

Anyways sorry if I've wasted people's time,

BB.

Posted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 4:13 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I haven't looked into it, but most likely that a propriotry format that would be incompatible with any other hardware or software but thier own.

I would think its something like JVC's Compu-link or Sony's i-Link, which is basically an extra cable run between the hardware that allows you to control other equipment from one main unit. So most likely that Pioneer mixer would need a compatible Pioneer dual deck cd player. Instead of you hitting the play button on the deck then going back to your mixer, you just control the start with the mixer itself. At least thats how I would think it would work. ;)

Grimm

Posted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 9:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)