Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: How bout bigger fonts in the catalog and playlist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Gee I'm tired of squinting is there a way to adjust the fonts and colors?
If I just added 10 songs to my music directory how do I get the program to refresh so i can use them?
Last but not least the Pioneer skin is great! I use the 3 EQ feature make it easier to have a main eq then one for each deck too...

Posted Sat 03 Aug 02 @ 6:27 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can edit the xml files for the skins and change the fonts to whatever type and size you prefer.

If you just want to change the browser window fonts (where all your tracks are listed), open up the .xml file of the skin you use in notepad or any other text editor. Do a search for "" and below that within a couple of lines you sould find "text font=" and "size=" in the same line. Just change the whats after the = sign to whatever you prefer and have on your system. If you goto Control Panel and Fonts, you'll see all the fonts you have installed on your computer and can see what sizes thier available in as well.

Grimm

Posted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 9:31 pm
Grrr... damn message board strips certain elements. That one line sould read "Just do a search for " without the periods. I hope that comes out right.

Grimm

Posted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 9:32 pm
ARGH!!!!!!! Your search sould be for "browser" in between

Posted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 9:34 pm
I give up....

Posted Sun 04 Aug 02 @ 9:34 pm
In short: it's something that can be changed independantly by the user or by the person making the skin..
It's just a (fairly logical and often orderly structured) text-file that you can edit yourself in Notepad.. if it fails and the skin won't load, just download/unzip the unaltered skin again :)

Don't fear it, use it!

Posted Tue 06 Aug 02 @ 3:10 pm
Ok that covers the question... Easy! My eyes are happy now.
Now can you get it to hold my Drink??? haha.
Thanks, Grimm and Tommy2tall!!!

Posted Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 7:37 pm
Press the Open button on your cd-rom. A drink tray will slide out for your use.

Posted Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 9:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)