Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: some minor upgrades ...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

it would be really nice to give us (the users) more conigurability to atomix... (and also some other stuff)

a. let us select the columns in the file list bar
b. let us select when atomix will begin mixing in automix mode (time left)
c. enable more than 3 sound effects plugins at the same time
d. record our mixes in hardware mode
e. give us the option to reduce the graphics, i'm using pIII 850 with 512mb ram, 3x100gb hdd, NO PROGRAMS IN MEMORY, my own skin with almost no graphics, and still, when i'm scrolling down the file list, the mixing window is slowing down...
f. playing the effects on hardware mode (its in 2.1 right?)
g. in v2.0 you guys removed a nice feature you had in 1.12: the list of songs played at the current night...

well i guess thats it...

cha cha

Guy

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 4:34 pm
In 2.1, hard or soft mode does not exist ! You ARE able to play samples even if you are using an external mixer. The automix has been improved, but I don't know what has been done since I have never used it.

-- Dave --

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 4:57 pm
In 2.1, hard or soft mode does not exist ! You ARE able to play samples even if you are using an external mixer. The automix has been improved, but I don't know what has been done since I have never used it.

-- Dave --

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 4:57 pm
bluffHome userMember since 2002
but what is with the list of played files, which was removed from ver. 1.12 ? i think this was good idea, because sometimes i ve looked into and have wondered how much files i played or have maked a list for the cover of my cd on which i burned the mix !?

Posted Sat 16 Mar 02 @ 2:51 pm
well is 1.12 there was a screen with all the songs you played in the current session sorted by playtime.

in v2.0 they added a nice icon next to songs that have been played but i think the previous style was better...

another thing, please add a column in the browser of the songs lenth... (the best ofcours as i wrote - let us select the columns, but adding the playing time of each song is really useful...)

cha cha

Guy

Posted Sun 17 Mar 02 @ 6:27 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if you want the history for the night, just use the history button when you finish. It saves a nice txt file of every song you played, and what time you played them.

Posted Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 7:57 am
to be able to adjust the font size
in the fame setting

Posted Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 4:18 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
the font size is embended in the xml file of each skin.

Posted Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 12:14 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
good point if you changed the font size the words wouldnt fit on the buttons any more lol, mabey you mean in the browser, that could be possible but i personaly think its quite large, would like even to make it smaller so can fit more on screen at once so option to change would be nice.

Posted Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 5:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)