Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: (A Capella ???)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I HAVE FOUND ALOT OF ACAPELLA FILES ON

Imesh http://www.imesh.com/

Or even better

Kazaa http://www.kazaa.com

I was reading a post on removing vocals from backs and something and searched 4 A 'ACapella' and found loads of files but kazaa has newer and more
useable ones (mp3 format)

A QUESTION does this forum support HTML
And how can i become an ultra Vip Member

|| )) , ,) ) || )) ((= //=\ ||\|| (( ))

Posted Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 11:13 pm
ultra vip member is for people who have bought the software and have submitted lots of help in forums and maybe some skins

dont think the forum supports html

if you dont buy the software you'll stay as a newbie

Posted Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 11:35 pm
Try WinMX. I have found it one of the best file sharing programs out there. www.winmx.com

Posted Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 12:24 am
SoulSeek offers a lot of underground stuff. Most Members of the community's where I was member are moved to there.

YDC

Posted Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 12:58 am
How do you use Soulseek?
I never get passed the server selection, because it never lists any servers.

Thankz

Posted Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 12:41 pm
Yes, like Walker tell you, purchase the prg before. Then, you'll be a Atomix user. About ultra Vip, more participation and be a little lucky... :))

Posted Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 1:07 pm
You'll need to go trough the ranks;
newbie-junior member(after you have registered yourself as a paying customer)-member(Help other users)-experienced member(show that you are an experienced user and guide us with your wisdom)-VIP-member(make skins,effects,... do some moderator work)-ultra VIP member(I can't answer that since I'm not a ULTRA Important super VIP member :) Phenryll can help you there. Or just be lucky as he said.)

If you are of the female gender and good looking, I suggest that you sleep your way to the top.
(Teamers: Don't say I never help you out!)

AHHH Friday afternoons! Life is great.

- Jim

Posted Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 4:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)