Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: ECHO OUT

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
IS THERE A PLUG IN THAT WILL ECHO OUT THE MUSIC.....

I KNOW THERES ONE THAT ECHOS BUT I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WILL ECHO AS IT FADES THE MUSIC OUT.

Posted Sat 29 Nov 03 @ 4:28 pm
Arrrrgggh, my eyes!!!! Must... turn.... off.... Caps Lock!! lol!

Why couldn't you use echo plugin and use the hotkeys to fade yourself out? It would seem like an unessary plugin (Echo out) if you can manually do the same thing with out that much hassle.

Besides if you buy the program you will access to all the plugins anyhow, because if there was an echo out plugin you wouldn't be able to get to it because of your user status (Demo user).

Regards;

Redman247

Posted Mon 01 Dec 03 @ 9:07 am
hananHome userMember since 2003
hi i don't have full v.&i have new plug.do you help me????

Posted Sun 04 Jan 04 @ 4:31 pm
Hanan you can only get plugins when you have the full version

Posted Sun 04 Jan 04 @ 4:51 pm
HELLO Everybody !

I can't understand why trial users cant download pluggins, only the users who own the full version can.

I want to download the new pluggins because I need a lost of effects when I mix .

my adress is : --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry ALex ASS no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Wed 09 Jun 04 @ 8:33 pm
anyway....
I checked with full users, and there is an echo plugin, that will let you echo out.
by selecting MUTE at the end of that plugin

I was woundering myself if there was such a plugin, as this is one of the most used effects on my pioneer mixer... so I got the answer from a full vdj user

Strange that nobody have answered you before, NawTboy, but, there is an echo plugin that will do what u are looking for. Select MUTE at end, and about 4 beat loop for echo, or something like that! ask full vdj users, they know, or try the echo plugin for yourself. Change settings and u will get what u are looking for :)

dj in norway

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 3:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)