Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help me ….. I need assistance for freezes program
Hello, I'm writing to you because I need your assistance. I had originally a PC laptop with installed Windows 7 and virtual dj 7 and a Pioneer ddj as console - we go-k and I never experienced any problems. I bought a new PC, Acer, with Windows 11 as operating system, Intel core i7 16 MB ram and 1 terabyte hard disk. I also purchased virtual dj pro lifetime and updated the license. The issue I have is that every now and then the program freezes while the music continues. If I push something a message to close the program appears on the screen. So I close it. When I reopen it, a new message appears and it says that the program is running. In reality to restart the program and make it works, I have to reboot the PC. Are you aware of this type of issue ? Can you assist me to solve it ?
Thank you in advance for your precious cooperation

Posted Fri 10 May 24 @ 11:58 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If you get a message saying "the program is running" check task manager, towards the bottom there will be a vdj process, if you end task you will be able to restart vdj without a system reboot.

Posted Sat 11 May 24 @ 12:37 am
yes but the problem is that I don't want it to crash, I don't understand why it crashes before, it didn't do it on the other one

Posted Sat 11 May 24 @ 5:00 pm
Real time stems settings?

Posted Sat 11 May 24 @ 5:32 pm
yes but with a low resolution video card as the message says

Posted Sun 12 May 24 @ 3:45 am
DJKILLER73 wrote :
as the message says

The message doesn't say anything about a graphics card.

From your description, VDJ is not crashing. When VDJ crashes, it reopens again afterwards.

Something specific to your setup is causing VDJ to freeze. Without further detailed info, we can't diagnose remotely.

Did you optimise the new PC following published guidelines for use with DJ software?

Did you run a latency checker? Have you swapped out the WeGO USB cable?

Posted Sun 12 May 24 @ 8:20 am
I swapped out the WeGO USB cable, the other no

Posted Sun 12 May 24 @ 5:39 pm