Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: VIDEO CUBE EFFECT
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The video cube works fine in VDJ 2020, but won't install in new versions.
Here is the cube i'm referring to:
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/221768/Video_Discussion/Video_Cube.html

VDJ is the best DJ app - always has been - BUT with every VDJ update, older, GREAT plugins get fewer and fewer - they're not being updated to 64bit is what I'm saying.
I used to enjoy coming on the website and scrolling thru the plugins to install. There used to be pages and pages of useable plugins - a treasure hunt if you will. Now for 64bit, we're down to 1 page. :(

Bring back the Cube to rotate slideshow pics, etc.
Create/ develop a 64bit "Tellymedia-type" plugin. I understand Don isn't pursing this any longer due to health/personal issues, but surely the Development team at VDJ can pick up where he left off and create their own "version" of it? No?
(Prayers going out to Don Moir - he is a great man - always loved his input and advice in the forums. He contributed so much and asked for nothing).

Can a VDJ DEV team member confirm these are in the works?
Thx

Posted Thu 18 Jan 24 @ 3:30 pm
Tellymedia was made by a third party developer who's now inactive, so that will never be developed fully for 64bit. It's been like that for ages now so I can't see it coming back.

Posted Thu 18 Jan 24 @ 3:47 pm
For me telly works just fine in 64bit .i still utilize it for slide shows at my wvents

Posted Wed 24 Jan 24 @ 3:39 pm