Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 7805 early access version has disapeared ! Dit it have a problem?
Hello,
Early Access version 7805 has disappeared from the changelog!
Did it have a problem?
Should we re-install version 7759 instead?
Thanks in advance for the answers

Posted Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 9:16 pm
I've noticed that too.

I have b7805 installed, but, the Changelog doesn't show it anymore. I was also wondering has it been pulled for some reason? 🤷‍♂️ Should I stop using it? I've not had a problem so far.

Systems Specs;

Main System
M1 MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2022), Apple Silicon M1 Pro, 16gb, 500 gb SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.1.1, VirtualDJ Early Access v2023-m b7805.
External 2tb Crucial X9 SSD formatted APFS containing 50k Music & Video databases.
Controller - Numark Mixstream Pro Go, +engine dj 3.2.0

Posted Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 9:31 pm
There was an issue with channel assignment on some Denon controllers. It happened to me on Friday and has been reported.

Not sure if that's the issue.

Posted Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 9:45 pm
Probably not related, but it did crash and restart on me twice during the night then carried on as if nothing happened, unfortunately it lost what I'd already played (played tracks) previously but the history is correct though, another thing too, certain tracks were quieter on the left channel?

Posted Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 9:47 pm
Probably safer to roll back to 7759 if you have a gig coming up in the next couple of days (not that you should be using EA builds live anyway).

Assuming it'll all be sorted by next weekend.

Posted Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 9:57 pm
My next gig is in 3 weeks, so, no big deal for me. I haven't had my Denon Controllers connected since my last gig in September, I might give them a try and see.

Posted Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 10:18 pm
Seems to specifically be the MCX8000 and Prime 4.

As I said in the other thread my controller lost power momentarily and when it rebooted (with VDJ still open) all the channel assignment was completely messed up. I managed to finish the gig using the mouse thinking it was a glitch but when I started last night it was the same. Thankfully it was a prizgiving so I had time to figure out what the issue was.

Posted Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 10:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There was a different issue actually, not related to any controller, Denon or similar that forced us to take the EA back.

Posted Mon 20 Nov 23 @ 12:21 am
That's just super, the fix for the pop up demanding permission to arrange side list and auto play is this update that has been pulled due to "issues"

I guess wed , my next show I get to do all that extra permission clicking.

Posted Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 6:38 am
Which version do I have to go back to so as not to have these notifications?

Posted Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 11:13 am

Posted Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 11:42 am
Build 7813 pushed to EA now.

Posted Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 8:19 pm
Excellent, I've updated to EA b7813.

I have my older Touchbar MBP and Windows 10 Boot Camped version to update.😊

Posted Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 11:58 pm