Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Atomix: start and exit points display update
Hi, I would suggest the automix start and exit points positions i.e Mix 'Cut' Start, Mix 'Tempo' Exit, Mix 'Full' Exit etc to reflect in the Total time display.
I mean the time displayed should reflect according to the absolute positions of the points rather than the total song length. This is important because it gives you the true estimate time of your mix after editing the songs.
So the song length should only be used to calculate the total time if those automix points don't exist.

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 8:28 am
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Bar counter on the editor/snap feature/ view hotcue locations

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 11:44 am
How is bar counter related to this?

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 12:10 pm
I know someone may be tempted to say why not use the track cleaner(vdjedit). What if you have 100 songs on atomix playlist, you'll have to edit 100 songs? Time is money.

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 12:16 pm
That would also have to change dynamically depending on the automix mode.

VDJ is live DJ mixing software primarily, I'm sure there are separate radio automation softwares that offer exactly what you want.

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 12:24 pm
I get that but the reason why I suggest this is because editing a song in vdj is easier, fun and less time consuming(even if it's just setting cues at specific locations). After that then you could use non live audio softwares if you want but the framework will be there(using your nerd-ness, scripts etc).

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 12:29 pm