Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Shoutcast

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJLAuHome userMember since 2003
Could somebody plz tell me how 2 use Shoutcast plzzzz

Posted Mon 17 Nov 03 @ 3:49 am
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Mon 17 Nov 03 @ 9:49 am
But do i still have 2 use Winamp

Posted Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 12:08 am
no you open the dsp plugin in vdj in the record option

Posted Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 12:37 am
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJLAu: yes you can open the dll with Virtual DJ (Record section) but you can also use the plugin with winamp and mix with vdj (me I prefere that).

Gwenn

Posted Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 4:44 pm
But when i click on connect it dosent connect it goes straight back 2 disconnect how do i get it to connect?????
(This might take a while im very slow)

Posted Wed 19 Nov 03 @ 11:41 pm
you must have the shoutcast server running aswell as vdj

Posted Thu 20 Nov 03 @ 12:39 am
Thanx i finally got it But...................................
It wont come up on shoucast.com. and can i lyke broadcast on a different site

Posted Thu 20 Nov 03 @ 1:36 am
I dont really get which .dll file do i have to open in order for the plug-in to work...I do have shoutcast server and the plug-in in winamp, how the heck do i make it work in vdj? Pleas help if u can.

Thanks.

Posted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 9:20 am

Hey Everyone,

First I want to thank you all for the info for setting up my Virtual Dj to try and work with shoutcast. I just got virtual dj and I have a server that works with shoutcast but my program Virtual Dj does not have the following that you all say to click on they are Master option so for me to get this is thier a plugin that I need to update my broadcaster with. I have everything else but that. When I play music with Virtual Dj on shoutcast I can see the list off all the music but when I go to the radio station that I am on you see the list but no sound witch I think its because I dont have the master button. ALso am I right I open winamp witch opens shoutcast broadcaster I start connect on that then cliclk connect with Virtual Dj when I do that I see the music list but thats all so am I right in doing this or only open the one on virtual DJ? Thanks for all the help

Posted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 2:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)