Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is MWM Phase HID support going to be priority
I've seen another forum post on here (not directly on this question) that referenced the blog post MWM made, referring to phase potentially working with other DJ software in the future
but I thought I'd make a post/question on it directly.

I know that details of deals with companies normally cannot be made public, but I was wondering:

• Is there any hope of this becoming reality for VirtualDJ?
  • If there is hope, would Atomix view this as a high priority item for VirtualDJ?

Feel free to close this post if the information is addressed elsewhere.

Posted Tue 09 May 23 @ 4:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
MWM (Phase) has indeed expressed their interest in expanding Phase HID support in VirtualDJ, but at this time it's rather premature to provide any further details or ETA of support.

Posted Tue 09 May 23 @ 4:29 pm
djdad wrote :
MWM (Phase) has indeed expressed their interest in expanding Phase HID support in VirtualDJ, but at this time it's rather premature to provide any further details or ETA of support.

This is good enough news for me.

Cheers to you and your team for continuing to do such an awesome job.

Posted Tue 09 May 23 @ 5:15 pm
As one of the early adopters of Phase and someone who pre-ordered it when Phase was first announced to the world, I've been waiting for VDJ to put in the HID integration that Serato has.

If VDJ is looking for a test subject, I would be more than willing to help out on this. :)

Posted Thu 25 May 23 @ 1:03 pm
MakuzzPRO InfinityMember since 2015
As another loyal VDJ Infinity user and early adopter of Phase DJ it would be great if the dev team could place a focus on getting HID compatability implemented. VDJ stems have smoked the competition and along with the extensive hardware support full Phase support likewise would be awesome. Keep up the good work guys.

Posted Fri 09 Jun 23 @ 3:54 am
The new Phase firmware is out, with HID support for 3th party's.....it can't be long now

Posted Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 1:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 3:35 am