Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Request for a New Pioneer FLX4 Skin for Virtual DJ with Functioning Beat FX Selector and Smart FX Buttons
I am writing to request the creation of a new skin for Virtual DJ that is specifically designed for the Pioneer FLX4 DJ controller. I am currently using Virtual DJ with the Pioneer FLX4 and I have noticed some issues with the functionality of the default ddj400 skin.

The Beat FX Selector slide switch does not function and the Smart FX button and Smart Fader do not function either. These buttons are essential for my DJ performances and I would like to be able to use them with Virtual DJ. I have tried to find a solution to this problem, but I have not been able to find a skin that addresses these issues.

I believe that creating a skin for the Pioneer FLX4 that includes functioning Beat FX Selector, Smart FX button, and Smart Fader would be a valuable addition to the Virtual DJ software and would be appreciated by many DJs who use the Pioneer FLX4 and Virtual DJ.

I would be grateful if you could consider my request and let me know if it is possible to create a Pioneer FLX4 skin for Virtual DJ that addresses these issues. I would be happy to provide any information or support that you need to create this skin.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Posted Sat 04 Feb 23 @ 2:08 am