Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: hi every one i need help with % of bpm
hello all im new to virtual dj and need help with some bpm problems

how can i change bpm setting

so its like this pitch 6% or add 1% to the range.

So i can use my controller like this
128.06 and so on

someone manage to do it on a video but i dont under stand about editing files ect were im abit deslesic and was so much to take in for my brain

iv included screen shoot of what i mean ...as the 6% 10% ect are big jumps on bpm and i do not like to use synce as im playing from controler to normal cdjs and when i play out they do not have synce ect ..so its very importent for me to be able to correct the right tempo pitch ect manualy

is there any one from support that could come on team viwer and help me with this
as i really would love to get very close mutch to the next deck/tracks

like i say someone did do it in video with a edit file page with lots of righting on it and i could not under stand it what so ever no matter how hard i tryed it was so much to take in

sorry for me very bad spelling im not a clever person so i am sorry for not being so

i was manage to get on live chat yesterday but cant seem to go live chat today

if any one could help me ill be very happy thank you to every one that took time to reed this post

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 7:32 am
oh forgot to say i use pioneer ddj 400 controller

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 7:34 am
You can use action pitch +0.01 bpm

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 5:27 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
You can use action pitch +0.01 bpm

how do i do that buddy as i have no clue were to find this or were to put it ect could you tell me step by step sorry mate im abit stupid and not as clever as most people ..if you could explain in better detail that would be awesome thank you ever so much

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 6:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If it's for an endless encoders (the ones with clicks on each step), you could map it like..
param_bigger 0 ? pitch +0.01 bpm : pitch -0.01 bpm
but if you want smaller steps with a fader, then best would be to set a very low pitch range such as 1%, which would offer steps close to 0.01 bpm.
You can have a button mapped as .. pitch_range 1% (or any other value%) on your controller or skin and choose which one you want each time.

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 10:09 pm
thank you all for your help ...but iv gone over to recordbox dj ..it seems alot is just not in sync with my controller ..yes virtual dj supports ddj 400 ....but the track sync ect is just all over the place need to do alot of tweeking

with record box dont have to do any of this...iv only had virtual dj pro for 2 days ...and after using record box dj yesterday i dont think ill go back to virtual dj just way to many problems

but thank you all for your help tho ...cheers

Posted Sun 18 Dec 22 @ 8:50 am