Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Build 7151 Not Connecting To Streaming Software
I use VDJ on a Dell PC with Windows 10 and stream to Restream and/or Twitch. I updated with build 7151 last night and everything was great except when I went to broadcast it got no further than "opening" and stayed there. I double check all the URLs/keys, drivers, and even uninstalled and reinstalled VDJ, and still the same result. Eventually I reverted back to the previous build and the problem disappeared, confirming it's something about the latest build, only I can't determine what. I can of course just keep using the previous build but I prefer to keep the software up-to-date. Has anybody had a similar issue and can shed some light on this?

Posted Fri 30 Sep 22 @ 2:50 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
So build 7131 is the one that works for you?

Tried here, but stream to facebook at least works fine.

What are your computer specs?

Posted Sat 01 Oct 22 @ 8:26 am
7131 works just fine. It's a Dell PC running Windows 10 Pro (it can't support Windows 11) and an Intel Core i5 processor. It's been loading each new build of VDJ fine for like 3 years including the latest one, it's just with 7151 it will not connect to broadcast.

Posted Sat 01 Oct 22 @ 5:00 pm
I streamed to Twitch earlier today using 7151 for three hours with no issues at all.

That was directly to Twitch from VDJ. Is that what you're doing, or are you going via OBS etc?

Posted Sat 01 Oct 22 @ 6:09 pm
I have the same problem. I was working fine with previous build but now I can't transmit to Twitch. I had to reinstall previous version.

Posted Sat 01 Oct 22 @ 6:32 pm
I am using streaming software called Restream, but it wasn't the issue, it works fine, and I also tried streamly directly via VDJ & streaming to every other platform (FB, YouTube, Twitter etc.) with the same result. The only diagnosis I can think of is something in the code isn't resolving the connection.

Posted Sun 02 Oct 22 @ 7:10 pm
I did another three hour stream direct to Twitch today. Latest VDJ build. No problem.

That suggests it's something specific to your setup, not with VDJ directly.

Posted Sun 02 Oct 22 @ 7:29 pm
That's what I would have been willing to accept if there had been nobody else with the problem, but clearly that isn't the case. And my setup is not especially unique in being a PC with a few years on it.

groovindj wrote :
I did another three hour stream direct to Twitch today. Latest VDJ build. No problem.

That suggests it's something specific to your setup, not with VDJ directly.

Posted Sun 02 Oct 22 @ 9:04 pm
I have the same problem, other friend uninstall de 7151 and install 7131 for fix the problem with mixcloud, i tried with twitch and I canĀ“t

Posted Mon 03 Oct 22 @ 11:58 pm