Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How do I find my internal mode on my Virtual DJ
I need to know how to find my internal mode on my Virtual DJ. I also want to know if it has internal mode because I am going crazy looking for it on the Virtual DJ settings. Can you tell me how to find my internal mode step by step please. Thanks.

Posted Sat 10 Sep 22 @ 4:10 am

Posted Sat 10 Sep 22 @ 8:34 am
... and it's also more gradual in VDJ. Depending on how you choose to setup the way VDJ interacts with hardware, you can get several types of "mixed modes" or whatever you want to call it
But yes, the simplest audio config, without any MIDI or HID based hardware in use, is probably what you would call internal mode in software with fewer configuration possibilities, like Serato
Regarding the audio part of it, this may inspire you on some of the options in VDJ, going from simple to more complex audio configurations:

Regarding the control part, that basically goes from keyboard based control, over simple controllers, complex controllers, players and mixers all the way to combining multiple controllers at rhe same time. This can then be combined with any of the audio configs above
On top of that, this can be used with any screen layout and even other skins
So the is really no limits in VDJ, which also explains why a description like "internal mode" doesn't really make sense, because a few different combinations of configuration can be considered "internal" in VDJ

Posted Sat 10 Sep 22 @ 1:40 pm