Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Lack of volume with Denon Dj Prime 4 - Page: 3
DJ KyriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Update::: Played my first gig with the Prime 4+ and Virtual Dj 2023. Ive noticed that the sound sounded very HIght end-y and the low end, the Bass was very week..... Im not sure if that's a Denon issue or an Issue for here... I'll start a new thread here and send a ticket into Denon also!

Posted Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 2:13 am
DJ KyriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just to add... After that Silent Update.. I raised the gain from 9.- to 11.0 on the Master out.. Do you think thats to much and it's running "HOT" where the Low End get's lost....??

Posted Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 2:44 am
djdad wrote :
Some good news to share.
Next update of VirtualDJ will have 3 new Settings for Prime 4 controlling the Master Output level, the Headphones Output level and the Record Input level.
The above will apply to both Prime 4 and 4+ and we are looking to implement similar for Prime 2 and probably Prime GO

Values are in db, from -20 up to 20. With the default values as above, the output will be equal to Serato and Standalone

EDIT. In fact, we just pushed a silent update for controllers including the above, so if you are already in latest Released Build 7746, simply restart VirtualDJ to get the "silent" controllers update. In your LICENSES tab of Settings, you should see Build 7746.2012

I am still not seeing these settings for my prime 4 despite doing few updates now even uninstalling and reinstalling virtual dj from scratch.

Posted Sun 24 Dec 23 @ 7:45 pm