Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: effect_stems off
The script: effect_stems off

It works when it's mapped to a button, but not when I put it in the LOAD event of my controller mappings.

Basically, if I was running effects on just one stem, I want to automatically clear that when I load a new song so that effects now run on the whole song again. Any workarounds? Is this a bug?

Posted Sun 29 May 22 @ 12:44 pm
in options set ResetStemsOnLoad to All

Posted Sun 29 May 22 @ 2:36 pm
christianwheel wrote :
The script: effect_stems off

It works when it's mapped to a button, but not when I put it in the LOAD event of my controller mappings.

Basically, if I was running effects on just one stem, I want to automatically clear that when I load a new song so that effects now run on the whole song again. Any workarounds? Is this a bug?

effect_stems vocal off works here, when added to the keyboard ONSONGLOAD .. currently using ver 6969 and has always worked.

check if you need brackets to isolate queries in the script, if you have multiple queries, which could cause some parts of the script from being executed.

Posted Sun 29 May 22 @ 6:09 pm
wickedmix wrote :
in options set ResetStemsOnLoad to All

Already set. This unfortunately does not reset the "effected stems" parameter. But thanks anyway!

IIDEEJAYII wrote :

effect_stems vocal off works here, when added to the keyboard ONSONGLOAD .. currently using ver 6969 and has always worked.

That did it! It works in the keyboard ONSONGLOAD event but not the controller LOAD event. Strange! Thanks for the workaround.

Posted Sun 29 May 22 @ 10:14 pm