Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: remote skin single deck
hi guys ,

Is anyone here able to build a remote skin with Browser, basic default info like time remaining, single deck vid, master video, minimal mixer with eq, gain and a SINGLE deck for some christmas cash please? As my son says ..."my brain is burning".

Posted Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 1:39 pm
dublinmike wrote :
hi guys ,

Is anyone here able to build a remote skin with Browser, basic default info like time remaining, single deck vid, master video, minimal mixer with eq, gain and a SINGLE deck for some christmas cash please? As my son says ..."my brain is burning".

If the original creator of the Single_Deck skin could port that to remote that would be amazing, or if that's not possible then something like that.

Posted Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 5:01 pm
Don't think any of the skins have a browser built in. The whole remote interface needs trashed and started again it's so out of date.

If you want to remotely access the PC and have a browser interface use a VNC client, then you get everything! Easy to zoom in to the part of the screen you want too.

Posted Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 5:11 pm
You could be right, my head is done in with this, the skin builder can't be seen by the extractor, there's no way to add skin to remote. It's just impossible.

Posted Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 6:05 pm