Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deezer is premium and is logged in but VDJ says I need a premium Deezer account. I read similar topics...
In similar topics some people asked about certain sections of settings.xml. Here are what I think might be relevant:

<usageStats>Use: CU-Deezer, cpuA: 1, cpuA: 0, Use: Automix, cpuA: 3</usageStats>

<deezerAccessCode modified="yes">frKtLi1[_changed-in-case--i-shouldn't-let-this-be-public_]JKOfgZP</deezerAccessCode>
<deezerLoginStatus modified="yes">2</deezerLoginStatus>

<searchInContentUnlimited>yes</searchInContentUnlimited>
<searchInOnlineCatalogs>yes</searchInOnlineCatalogs>
<ContentUnlimitedWhenEmpty>yes</ContentUnlimitedWhenEmpty>
<OnlineCatalogsWhenEmpty>yes</OnlineCatalogsWhenEmpty>
<ContentUnlimitedCatalogs />
<OnlineCatalogs />
<onlineCatalogsContentPreference>All</onlineCatalogsContentPreference>
<showMusic>no</showMusic>
<showVideo>no</showVideo>
<showKaraoke>no</showKaraoke>

Whenever I start feeling confident I can DJ, tech problems arise! Thankfully all failures have only been witnessed by my family, but I'm losing confidence that I'll ever have all the wrinkles ironed out.

I just started deezer premium a week ago, but that should show up as current in VDJ, right? The Deezer site currently shows my account is premium. The songs play full-length no-ads within the Deezer app on my laptop, as well as on the Deezer website.

VirtualDJ is listed as a connected app for me on deezer.com/account/apps.

I tried (within VDJ) logging out of Deezer and logging back in. That didn't solve it. Help?

Using VDJ 8.5, build 6613, on 64-bit Windows.

Posted Sun 26 Sep 21 @ 5:50 pm
It seems the playlists either got corrupted or the file id got changed at Deezer. When I searched Deezer for the same songs and added the same recordings to my playlist, they played properly. Wish the error message had been more relevant, not making me waste over an hour trying to solve a problem that didn't exist. (getting Deezer-in-VDJ to recognize my account status)

Posted Wed 29 Sep 21 @ 12:45 am
I can't search for anything in Deezer, was working fine this morning but seems to have failed.

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 2:46 pm
does anyone know how to get my deezer account back working

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 10:47 pm
same problem here guys -and I have a gig tomorrow night! vdi
please advise

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 11:22 pm
seems like its down or something

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 12:31 am
AireekahPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
Following this and hoping a resolution comes up quickly! I was using Deezer last night, and after an update in VirtualDJ it's stopped working. Now every time I try to search for a song it opens up a website page that says "you are now logged in".

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 2:35 am
This problem is caused by Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer. (plugin connection)
The solution is that you have to install Mozilla Firefox browser.
After that you change de Windows default browser to Firefox. Than log in Deezer and the problem is solved.

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 12:08 pm
Discowan wrote :
This problem is caused by Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer. (plugin connection)
The solution is that you have to install Mozilla Firefox browser.
After that you change de Windows default browser to Firefox. Than log in Deezer and the problem is solved.

No, it wasn't caused by Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer
But it's fixed now

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 12:12 pm
wolfman9PRO SubscriberMember since 2020
anyone get this sorted out yet?

Posted Sat 22 Jul 23 @ 6:04 pm