Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cuepoints

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hesselPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I make Cuepoints on my music. I use iMac , on my Denon mc7000, with my licence vdj2020.
When I copy the map with the database to the USB-stick and I put the stick intro my MacBook (thats my backup laptop) and wright iT to the map document, VDJ reconize the Cuepoints. But When I delete the USB-stick I lose my Cuepoints. When I put the USB back to the laptop, than I have the cuepoints. Othewise When I make the cuepoints with the laptop, make a copy from the map and put iT intro the iMac I hat the same problem. How Can this problem solved, and how is iT possible.

Hessel

Posted Tue 23 Mar 21 @ 4:10 am
You should use VirtualDJ browser to copy your files to the USB, and then on the other computer use the VirtualDJ browser AGAIN to copy from the USB localy.

This way VirtualDJ handles all the database changes it needs automatically and you should not worry about the database at all

Posted Tue 23 Mar 21 @ 8:13 am
Oké, I shall do. So I don't have to copy the virtual dj folder (document folder). But When I do, what you say, make the new computer huis OWN database ? And what must I do with the settings or is iT no problem to copy the whole file to the new laptop (MacBook).

Posted Tue 23 Mar 21 @ 10:02 am
Thanks very much, iT works, you helped me a lot.

Posted Tue 23 Mar 21 @ 10:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)