Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Steam on Numark NVII

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Maybe the question has been posted but I didn't see. When I plug my Numark NVII, the steams are put under the "auto" button. I would like it to be on "slicer" button because I never use it. How to do it please?

Posted Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 3:25 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 4:25 am
Isn't he asking to change the action for the slicer button in the controllers mapping?

so the slicer button in the controllers mapping, would now have pad_page 'stems' (instead of the existing action pad_page 'slicer' ) so really just needing to change the word slicer to stems for the slicer button's action in the mapping.

so when the controllers slicer button is pressed that the stems page pad becomes active.

---------------------
On a related topic of having the most used pad page's easily accessible:

The the order of the Pad Pages in the drop down menu on the VDJ screen, can be changed so the Pad Pages you use most often, will be at the Top of the list.

In the Pads Editor, (found by choosing edit at the top of the drop down Pad Page menu) simply drag the pad pages, up or down, to create any order you wish. (This feature is not in the manual yet)

http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/editors/padseditor.html

PS One can see and change your custom ordering, with the option padsPagesOrder (and is the place your custom ordering is stored, once changed from the default.)

Posted Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 7:10 am

Posted Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 11:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)