Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Free Trial

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

With the announcement of the full integration with Denon Prime, i was wondering if the free trial/demo version would cover the SC6000's & X1850 Mixer enough for me to make an informed decision on weather or not to make the purchase, at nearly £300 its not exactly cheap for the full version. Is there a way of trying before i buy it?

Thanks

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 7:48 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
yes most gear comes with a 1 time trial of a couple of weeks.

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 7:52 am

Posted Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 11:31 am
From the wiki:
"If you have created an account and are logged into the software with a controller connected, you will be granted a one-time 30 day trial of all Pro features which will bypass the 10 minute restriction."

Posted Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 11:58 am
Yes, I got the 30 day trial with all the pro features so can really give it a full once over which is fantastic, never used VDJ before & been djing for over 30 years, I've seen other dj's use it but never got involved myself.

Well after 2 days so far i'm really quite impressed, the software is intuitive with all the bits you expect but what i didn't expect was the wealth of features & addon's under the hood!! The integration on Denon's new gear is quite simply sublime, it's seamless. I've used all the major gear over the years (software & hardware) got to say this setup is up there with the very best. Fully understand the price tag & seeing it as an investment already, great job by VDJ & Denon.

Posted Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 3:40 pm
Well hopefully we'll see you with three stars under your username soon!

Posted Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 3:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)