Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Lyrics download not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kenattiPRO InfinityMember since 2016
I am unable to download lyrics...netsearch seems to be work but after downloading I can see nothing in video editor...no text...
Pro user, Mac...
Track, video editor, overlay lyrics...start search (progress bar), after nothing to see.
Where can be the problem?
Anybody has the same?

Posted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 1:46 pm
On my side, too. It seems they have removed it to get some money with the karaoke plan.

Posted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 3:22 pm
kenattiPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Sure I can search and download (if I find) arc files, name it equal then the song and it works....
But it would be more easy the integrated lyrics (similar then covers) search and download...
If I look meantime the net search...dowloading...appears, download 10-20kbyte but nothing to see in the window lyrics...
I put manually a prepared arc file (open it in a text editor, copy with timestamps) the word again...but the only difference is not to have an extra files (however both have advantages)

Maybe somebody find out a good and easy method to have it.

Posted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 3:37 pm
You can also copy paste from any google lyrics search into the text field in the Video editor.
(but would have to adjust the timing a little by dragging the placement)

And now that VirtualDJ can remove vocals easily, maybe this "create karaoke" feature get some new features and updates ;-)

Posted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 4:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)