Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: BROWSER - Columns Size

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

possibility of adjusting the size of the columns instead of the tags getting squeezed, extending beyond the screen and using a horizontal scroll bar.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 7:04 pm
But you can adjust the size of all the columns manually.

Place your mouse pointer on the dividers between the column headers and move left or right. ;-)

Posted Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 9:26 pm
i know, im talk about in cases that we can use more columns and even with thes ajust comes hard to view, so if coulb be ajust in a large way we can scroll in the horizontal bar. imagine if you wonder use title, artist, bpm, key, rating, comments and date ...or even more

Posted Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 11:46 pm
I do use all of those columns you mentioned, already - and I don't have any issue fitting them on the screen.

For one thing, all the existing DJ controllers on the market which have browser scrolling controls, scroll vertically only.

Posted Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 9:00 am
thats why i wonder , horizontal scroll

Posted Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 7:31 pm
daydreamerbr wrote :
imagine if you wonder use title, artist, bpm, key, rating, comments and date ...or even more

I don't use rating, comments or date in the browser display. Incidentally, I wouldn't use the date in the browser when gigging, it slows the database access down.

I have been using PhantomDeejay's Vectro skin which has 3 lines in the players for Artist, Title, Comments or whatever you want to display, it's very flexible.

DJDaD's Blocks skin also has 3 lines in the players.

This is the display I have in my browser that I normally gig with; Artist, Title, Length, BPM, Key and PlayCount;

You can also close the folders and sidelist panels if you want to display more, like this;

Posted Tue 09 Jun 20 @ 9:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)