Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: next song suggested

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

fer14PRO InfinityMember since 2007
i would like to have a list of song suggested .When i select a song in title columnin browser i would like to see in right place (like info view , or sideview) , and i can write this suggested song.. i mean for example , i select billie jean in title column , this song have in tag (like comment) a couple of songs (that i filled) i can play next (like a virgin for example , a list i can read in one vision (like info view) . i mean a sidelist with comment tag where i can write next songs. is like a reminder song i played before. Now i use comment tag to do this , but is too small , only 1 line
hope you understand, thanks

Posted Fri 22 May 20 @ 2:22 am
Already available.

Lookup Cloneview or Sideview in the manual.

You can add the filter folder 'Compatible Songs' to the sideview which will update a list of suggestions (50 songs) according to the current song playing. It takes 45 seconds to update, this can be changed in the settings delayHistory=45.

You can switch on/off the tabs in the Dot menu in the bottom right corner. For instance, I never do Karaoke, so, I have that tab is disabled.

Checkout 'Live Feedback' also in the manual.

Posted Fri 22 May 20 @ 8:00 am
Regarding live feedback, this may inspire you

Posted Fri 22 May 20 @ 8:12 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The above advice aside, you're wanting a dynamic shortcut to a playlist or Vfolder of trackName in which you can add or select songs follow on to. So a linked track system.
I can see the use but fear it might become an echo chamber of same old same old.

Posted Fri 22 May 20 @ 8:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)