Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: No sound out of my mixtrack 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using my buddys mixtrack 3 and he has lost the virtual dj le key code. I am wondering if I am able to use the virtual dj pro free trial with the mixtrack 3. I am able to hear sound and use effects just off my mac when I am in vitrual dj but once I connect the controller the sound stops. I have played a few times with the audio settings but quite frankly am new to this and don't know what I am doing. I am not sure it is the fact that I am not using vdj le or maybe I need a soundcard or if it is just audio settings that are wrong but I am just trying to mess around with this thing during this quarantine.

Posted Sat 09 May 20 @ 9:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Without an additional USB sound card (or a 4ch out) you will not be able to have proper pre-listening (to connect headphones). You will be getting sound out of your laptop speakers though.
Here are your pre-listening options.. https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/masterheadphones.html

Losing sound when connecting a hardware may be due to the positions of the faders . So perhaps some Volume/Gain knob on your controller is set to low/minimum.

If it's the first time you connect this hardware and you are logged in with an account, you will be getting 30 days of free Pro trial.

Posted Sun 10 May 20 @ 2:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)