Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Issues with songs skipping off line

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

when I'm connected to the internet the music is smooth no problem I'm mixing fine for hours. When i am offline or when i turn off my wifi the music immediately starts skipping, almost like a scratched record. I am subscribed to the pro version i got the license everything is good but it seems like I have to be under wifi for the music to work properly. I use external hard-drive for my music and I'm using rane sixty two mixer. Is there a way I can fix this issue? because when I go out to do a gig I wont always have wifi.

Posted Wed 08 Apr 20 @ 5:53 am
When you turn off wifi, does that imply something else get used instead? like bluetooth or other hardware , lan etc.
Cant quite see any logic to disabling wifi, would have a negative impact, unless you at same time enable something else causing some hardware conflict or something like that

Alternatively that you have some "auto-updater / driver checker / maintenance" program that followed the computer, that goes a bit crazy as soon as there is no net

Posted Wed 08 Apr 20 @ 4:42 pm
Thank you man, you right on the money. it was my bluetooth, i leave it on all the time.

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:27 am
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
When you turn off wifi, does that imply something else get used instead? like bluetooth or other hardware , lan etc.
Cant quite see any logic to disabling wifi, would have a negative impact, unless you at same time enable something else causing some hardware conflict or something like that

Alternatively that you have some "auto-updater / driver checker / maintenance" program that followed the computer, that goes a bit crazy as soon as there is no net

Thank you man, you right on the money. it was my bluetooth, i leave it on all the time.

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)