Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help need help gig is today and virtual folder not there

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dceeceePRO InfinityMember since 2018
i need help real bad im at the point where i think im about to cancel the gig heres whats happen i was organizing my files one last time before my gig today about 20 min ago i went to move and delete a folder and the next thing the whole category is gone it took me almost 3 weeks of organizing my folders to get it to where i wanted it to be and now this has happen i dont have time to re do it over i searched the topic to find a solution to no avail please help im really considering cancelling because i dont want to look bad and i would use the corona virus to get out of it if i have to can anyone please help me im really pissed off with this

Posted Sat 14 Mar 20 @ 2:50 pm
Not entirely sure what you meant (or what you deleted ), but if you deleted something, I guess you can find it in Windows / Mac recycle bin, and just restore from there?

Posted Sat 14 Mar 20 @ 4:25 pm
I need help with the same thing -I deleted a folder of music in VDJ and now its deleted in my hard drive, how do I restore those files???

Posted Sat 16 May 20 @ 12:06 pm
I guess you didn't bother actually reading anything in the thread before you posted...

Posted Sat 16 May 20 @ 12:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)