Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEW VERSION: VirtualDJ 2020 - Page: 13

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hey Guys, I love what cha did in VDJ 2020!!!!
You guys rock!!!!

I like the thing with the bars. It's helping me learn bars and phrases.
I like a whole lot of things about VDJ 2020 and I'm anxious to learn them all, but what I' writing about now is remix points and remix mode. I got the idea from the youtube video that EchoPapa did, but I think he was talking about VDJ 8. So I tried in VDJ 2020 to do what he did in VDJ, but I could not see the choice for "remix point" when I right mouse click the area in the sampler pad that EchoPapa showed. The link to the youtube video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=9itjVvWl2W0

I put an image below of the sampler pad from the youtube video.

Guys, what am I doing wrong?

Can we do remix points in VDJ 2020 though?

Thanks

DJ 2-TITE

Posted Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 6:21 pm
Cool!!!!

Thanks for the quick response.

My next move is to learn to map the buttons to my VMS4.1. Do you have any information on that?

Thanks again.

Posted Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 7:47 pm

...just now. Early release option ON.

Posted Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 11:27 am
Is there any way to make the search box larger besides getting a 17 inch screen laptop over a 15. My eyesight is not very good and I find the search bar to be so small. I do not like wearing glasses as it interferes with headphones and can be awkward.

Posted Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 7:18 pm
I believe it would require a custom browser, so it's possible but not as simple as clicking a button.

Posted Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 8:02 pm

Early Release option...

Posted Wed 27 Nov 19 @ 1:27 am
What happened to my history?

Stephane Clavel wrote :
VirtualDJ 2020 just got released today.

In addition to some new features like the Event Scheduler, Beatport streaming, a better harmonic mixing with auto pitching, etc, it also brings a brand new modern look adapted to all kind of DJs.

It is completely safe to upgrade from VirtualDJ 2018 to VirtualDJ 2020.
All your configuration and database will stay the same.
Only the design of the interface will change, and if you want to keep using the old one for a little bit longer, you can still find it in Settings->Interface->Old

Another change with VirtualDJ 2020, is that the PC version is now 64bit by default. (mac has always been 64bit-only since VirtualDJ 8.0)
If your VirtualDJ is auto-updating from VirtualDJ 2018, you will be on the 32bit version.
If you want to switch to the 64bit version, you need to download and run the installer manually.

(the difference between 32bit and 64bit version, is that the 64bit version is a bit faster, and use the latest video optimizations of your videocard. But some third-party plugins that have been written only for 32bit will work only with the 32bit version)

Also, like usual, the update to VirtualDJ 2020 is completely FREE.

Enjoy !

Posted Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 5:35 am
I really Love the 2020 version great job been a member since the 90's Very nice

Posted Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 9:55 pm
I don't like the new version you can't use automix_dualdeck the way you can in ver 7. Will I be able to use the Pioneer DDJ-RSX with version 7? I am currently using the DDJ-SX but it's almost 5 years old and it's time to upgrade. I want 4 channel and drum pads.

Posted Thu 02 Jan 20 @ 12:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@djpayne1212 RSX won't work with v7 without a definition & mapper file.
What's the problem with v8? you can dual deck automix.

Posted Thu 02 Jan 20 @ 12:49 pm
Abrocodabro wrote :
Отличная работа ребята! Хорошее обновление vdj 2020. Мне нравиться гибкость настроек.
Great job guys! Good update to vdj 2020. I like the flexibility of the settings.

Спасибо за поддержку. Thanks 4u support

Posted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 11:39 pm
Good day

if someone has an VirtualDJ Pro Infinity license of say 8.3 can one upgrade to 8.4 with same VirtualDJ Pro Infinity license?

Kind regards

Posted Sun 05 Jan 20 @ 10:25 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
correct, upgrades are free.

Posted Sun 05 Jan 20 @ 10:30 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Good Job on this It. PRE Cues and Names of the songs it the mixes,I been mixing and recording my mixes for years for the radio and myself and need the names in order of the mix from my old mixes with out using or keeping history or m3u and tracklist.txt.

Posted Sun 05 Jan 20 @ 2:44 pm
I'm a big fan of the inverted style waveform. Any chance of having that available in VDJ 2020?

Posted Sun 05 Jan 20 @ 4:50 pm
csimmoPRO (legacy)Member since 2017
Sunfly Karaoke MP4s can glitch on 32bit version.
Make sure you are using the 64bit version of the Virtual DJ2020 software.

Posted Mon 13 Jan 20 @ 4:50 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is there way to pick one to start after save, they both keep playing. ?

Posted Mon 20 Jan 20 @ 5:45 pm
Felicitaciones al quipo de Virtual DJ, el sonido es espectacular ha mejorado drasticamente.

Posted Tue 21 Jan 20 @ 1:07 am

Early release option...

Posted Wed 22 Jan 20 @ 11:33 am
89%