Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Enhancement To Waveforms, Chorus, Verse, Outro Etc / Upgrade 4 Deck Waveform
DJMOJO29PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Hi Team, great job by the way with all the work to VDJ 2018 by the way! I would like to request a couple of enhancements to both the Waveform and Waveform Views.
First the waveform, could we enhance this to reflect more precise structure of the song? Example, Rekordbox has these color coded and broken out, Chorus, Verse, Outro. I guess what I'm asking is if we can enhance ours to be more broken out and defined?

Secondly, could we make the default waveform display a bit larger, especially the 4 deck views? I know there are aftermarket skins out there, I have tried a few but most have glitches, like not defining your Hot Cues correctly or not acknowledging them at all.

NOTE: The Scratchwave Selected Deck View looks perfect, I guess my hope is that this can be implemented to a 4 deck version as far as size and details are concerned. Thank you for all of your dedication and great work!

Posted Fri 16 Aug 19 @ 5:56 pm
Waiting for this, this is a must for Lighting and DMX. Once we get that rekorbox will have no more advantage over VirtualDJ

Posted Wed 15 Dec 21 @ 9:15 pm